Thursday, April 30, 2009

training and a small request :)

Yo people! There will be no training next week since M109 are having term break and M208 are having EOS 2 in 1 week.

On a side note, our/my very dear MAPCU track and field team is facing a few hurdles now, with funding becoming an issue and many of the runners getting injured during training. Sandip, Arvinf and Minyi pulled their muscles and many of us are constantly bogged down by studies. So people! Do give them a pat on the shoulders, or a small encouragement note whenever you see members of the MAPCU training team. And just to name a few, they are

M109: Siobhan, Jiawei and Minyi
M208: Amirul, Arvinf, Kevin and myself :)
M108: Sandip, Jeremy Joseph, Joel, Joey
M207: Renyi and Rauf
M107: Zhiven
Pharmacy: Pang Tsen
and many many more! (If I didn't name you, take no offence please! These are just the few who really need the support now)

I must say I'm very proud of the team this year, their commitment to training is really superb; 4 trainings a week and they never complained. I love you people very much!

No comments: